Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the Woodstock Farmers Market ?
- Where can I find a listing of the vendors and the products that they sell ?
- What forms of payment are accepted at the Market ?
- Who is the contact I speak to in order to have a stand at the Woodstock Farmers Market ?
- What is the parking availability ?
- When is the Market held ?
- We are located at the Historic Woodstock Square in Woodstock, Illinois. The famed Woodstock Opera House is right across the street and makes for a great GPS search location to get to the Market. We are also just 2 short blocks from the Woodstock METRA Station. This is a Google Map link to the Square.
- We have a listing of all of our vendors with links to their own websites and social media pages available here. We try and keep the list as up to date as possible but some days certain vendors may not be at the Market due to other obligations or family emergencies. We try to advise everyone as far in advance as possible via our Facebook Page if we know of any changes. We also add vendors and have guests with stands at the Market on various days throughout the year.
- All vendors accept cash. A small group of vendors accept regular checks. Some farmers accept Farmers' Market checks. LINK cards can be used to purchase certain food products at the Market as well. Get details here about the use of LINK cards and the LINK Bonus Program. Most major credit cards can be used to purchase tokens for use around the Market from the Information Booth in the center of the Square. Some vendors also have EBT credit card machines which can be used for direct purchase from the vendor using a credit card.
- We accept vendor applications all year long. The vendor application can be found here. All applications are put up for review and consideration by the Market Board and each applicant will receive a response from the Board. Vendor space at the Market is limited and all vendors are required to fit the producer criteria and are subject to inspection. Specific questions can be directed to the Market Manager.
- There is parking across the street, all around the Square. There is also some street parking along the streets leading into the Square. Several Public Parking lots are located just one block from the Square on three sides.
- The Woodstock Farmers Market is open on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8AM until 1PM from May through October at the Historic Woodstock Square. The Market then moves indoors at the McHenry County Farm Bureau building at 1102 McConnell Rd. in Woodstock, just off Route 47.